Raw Access Logs (FTP) allow you to see who has accessed your site without the use of graphs, charts or other graphics. You can USE the Raw Access Logs (FTP) menu to DOWNLOAD files related to the any of the FTP accounts you have setup. This can be very useful when you need to see who is accessing your site quickly through FTP accounts.
Follow the instructions below to download Raw Access Log Files specifically for FTP accounts.
1. GO to the "FTP Accounts" page in your cPanel control panel.
2. When the page loads, SCROLL DOWN to the "Raw Access Log Downloads Using FTP" section of the page.
3. There will be a statement underneath the section title giving you instructions the username and password you need to use in order to download your raw access log files.
4. Below the statement will be a list of various FTP raw access log files. CLICK on the link associated with the FTP raw access log files you want to download.
5. USE the login information provided in Step 3 above to access your log files.
Modified on: Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 4:14 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.