If you want to REMOVE an Addon Domain, cPanel has a built-in feature that will allow you to easily delete any Addon Domains you have previously created.
1. Assuming you have created an Addon Domain, VIEW the "Addon Domains" table as described in Step 5 of the Addon Domains document.
2. FIND the Addon Domain you want to DELETE in the table.
3. Next, CLICK on the Remove link in the "Actions" column.
4. When the page loads, CLICK on the Yes button.
5. The next page will state "The Addon Domain YOUR_ADDON_DOMAIN has been successfully removed."
How do I create a Subdomain? Print
Modified on: Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 4:01 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.