You can modify the amount of disk space allocated to any of the available FTP accounts. Follow the instructions below.
NOTE: Your overall FTP disk quota is limited by the total disk space available for your hosting account. For example: If you have 5000 MB of disk space in your hosting account and set a FTP account's disk quota to 9999 MB, the quota will still be 5000 MB.
1. Go to the "FTP Accounts" page in your cPanel control panel.
2. When the page loads, you will see an "Accounts Management" table consisting of the following information split into six columns:
* User - This entry shows the login/username for the associated FTP account.
* Type - This entry shows various icons depending on the type of FTP account. View the "Legend" table for further information.
* Directory - This entry shows the location of the FTP account (the FTP user is restricted to the directory defined in this entry).
* Disk Usage - This entry shows the amount of disk space used by the associated FTP account.
* Quota - This entry shows the amount of disk space allocated to the associated FTP account.
* Functions - This entry provides the following options:
o Delete - CLICK on the Delete icon to delete the FTP account from the system.
o Edit Quota - CLICK on the Edit Quota icon to change or modify the amount of disk space allocated to the associated FTP account.
o Change Password - CLICK on the Change Password icon to change or modify the password of the associated FTP account.
3. Find the FTP account you want to modify in the "User" column.
4. CLICK on the Edit Quota icon in the "Functions" column for the associated FTP account.
5. ENTER or change the current quota in the New Quota text box. Remember, the value you enter is in megabytes only.
6. CLICK on the Change button.
7. You will see the following statement:
* "The ftp account LOGIN was successfully modified with a new quota of NEW_AMOUNT Megabytes."