1. After you've login to your admin area, proceed to your Photo Gallery.
2. Click on 'Manage Photo' > 'Add Photo' in order to insert photos into your gallery. Choose a Category you have created earlier to locate your photo, and enter a Photo Title.
3. Define the Publish Date in YYYY-MM-DD format or select from the icon.
4. Thumbnail Photo - browse to your JPG or GIF photo and upload it. Thumbnail size is ranging between (140W x 110H pixels) to (160W x 118H pixels). Leave textbox blanks if you select Auto Thumbnail Creation. The size of your thumbnail is depends on the defined size at 'Preference > General Settings'
(Note: Upload GIF photo when using GD library v2.0, and JPG photo when using GD 1.6, 2.0 or above).
5. Enlarged Photo - browse to your enlarged photo in JPG or GIF format and upload it.
How To resize large photos?
Select Auto Resize Photo to resize your photo automatically. The size of your photo is depends on the defined size at 'Preference > General Settings'.
How To put Watermark on your Photo
Select Auto Resize Photo to resize your photo automatically. The size of your photo is depends on the defined size at 'Preference > General Settings'
6.Enter the total number of hits, set photo as New, and enable Show Photo to display your photo at front-end. Enter your photo Brief Description in the text area provided, and enter More Description using HTML editor. Subsequently, click on Add button.